Safety, Space and Service included
At Limetime shuttle service we strive to provide the safest, most comfortable and friendliest trip in the shuttle service market, at a reasonable price.
We offer a superior shuttle experience with the best leg room available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings and Confirmations
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your booking is only confirmed once proof of payment is received. (take the pop to the shuttle)
- Full payment is due within 12 hours after booking is made.
- Bookings not paid within 12 hours will be cancelled without notification.
- You can pay via, Cash at our office; Direct bank transfer; Payfast or Snapscan.
- Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It remains the passengers responsibility to send their POP timeously to enable us to update our trip sheets.
- If POP is submitted less than 24hours prior to departure the passenger must carry with him proof that payment was made.
- Any changes to bookings will be charged 10% per change of trip rate not discounted price.
- We regret that we don’t accept any cheques.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Bank charges on international bank transfers are strictly for the clients’ account.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We have done everything possible to ensure that we have a very lenient cancellation policy but we still have to have certain rules and timelines. All cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com within working hours or to phone 082 770 4654 after hours.
- < 6 HRS & NO SHOW: You will forfeit your ticket if you inform us less than 6hrs prior to departure that you want to cancel your ticket.
- < 24 HRS: A cancellation fee of 50% of your ticket price will be charged if you cancel your booking less than 24hours prior to the departure time.
- < 48 HRS: A Cancellation fee of 20% will be charged for all cancellations less than 48 hours prior to departure.
- > 48 HRS: A 10% administration fee will be charged if booking is cancelled more than 48 hours prior.
- All cancellations to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within working hours or to phone 082 770 4654 after hours. SMS messages is not monitored and is not accepted as a valid cancellation method.
PLEASE NOTE: when you've made payment using Payfast or Snapscan and you require a refund, the transaction cost and the cancellation fee will be deducted from the total amount.
No-shows and punctuality
- All passengers should be at the departure point at least 25 minutes prior to departure.
- The driver will depart the collection point on the scheduled departure time, except in the case of airport collections where flights are delayed. Please be considerate of the fact that our drivers are working on a fixed schedule and delays will affect other paying clients.
- We suggest that if you are due to arrive at the collection point with a flight, that you schedule your planned flight arrival at least 90minutes prior to our departure time. This will allow sufficient time to clear customs and get luggage. If a flight is delayed we can only wait 5 minutes past the scheduled departure time.
- We endeavour to always communicate delays due to traffic and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Please ensure that we have a mobile number of the passenger(s) so that we can liaise with them should we be unexpectedly delayed.
- As much as we pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality, unforeseen circumstances may delay or cancel our service without prior notice. Limetime Transport, their employers, agents, associates and any other person indirectly in the employment or service of Limetime Transport will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death, delay or inconvenience to any person or their belongings. Limetime Transport reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of any passengers.
- Please allow enough time in your schedule if you are catching a flight. We suggest allowing 2 hrs for domestic and 3hrs for International flights after the planned arrival time.
- There will be no refunds or compensation for entertainment or air-conditioning system failure on our shuttle services.
Luggage, Packages and bicycles
- Our insurance cover is intended for passengers only and not for their property. Please provide your own insurance cover if you have valuables in you luggage.
- You are allowed to take 1 suitcase and 1 small bag not exceeding 25kg in total. We shall have no obligation to carry luggage in excess of the permitted amount.
- Additional luggage can be allowed with prior arrangement with your booking. An additional charge may be required.
- Limetime Transport carries no responsibility for loss or damage to a passenger’s luggage or personal belongings & packages sent from one destination to another.
- Limetime Transport will not be held liable for any incidents whatsoever, to your personal items, luggage & packages.
- Limetime transport do not accept responsibility for the loss of valuable packages or bicycles, we therefore encoaurage our customers to ensure that they are insured when using limetime to transfer packages or bicycles.
- Items found in busses after trips will be kept at our offices in Nelspruit and will be donated to Charity if not claimed within 30 Days.
- Packages can be sent from any of our pick up points to another pick up point by prior arrangement. (<300X300mm =R50) (>300X300mm = R100)
Health and Safety
- We have passenger liability cover of R100 000 000 per vehicle on all our Limetime owned vehicles.
- If you do rent a bus or seat through us with a sub contractor, the insurance cover migth deviate from above.
- The driver has the right to refuse any client who in his/her opinion is a danger to the driver, vehicle or the other passengers.
- Our vehicle is certified to carry a certain number of passengers and all seats have 3 point seat belts.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, Limetime Transport reserves the right to refuse admission to any of our services where it may hinder the health and safety of fellow passengers.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcoholic beverages, or excessive intoxication by use of alcohol or drugs is NOT permitted on our shuttle services under any circumstances and passengers will be refused boarding at the sole discretion of the driver. In the event of the passenger being refused boarding, the passenger will forfeit any right to a refund or compensation.
- No animals will be carried on the shuttle (living or dead)
- Limetime Transport will not transport any child under the age of 12 years unless that child is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Limetime Transport will not transport passengers that are unable to take care of themselves due to age or medical condition, unless they are escorted by a responsible adult.
- Limetime Transport is committed to passenger safety. Each vehicle is insured with passenger liability insurance. We only employ drivers that have been issued a Professional Driving Permit (PDP), which is obtained after they pass a medical examination and once a police clearance certificate has been issued. Our vehicles are maintained to high specification and are inspected daily to ensure your safety.
- We will never sell, rent or give away your name, email or address to anyone – ever. We will use your email address only to communicate with you about your orders and information from Limetime Transport.
- Please note that if you register as a customer, your details will be kept in a secure server for our use the next time you book with us.
- For children under the age of 3 years a car seat is mandatory. Car seat can be hired from Limetime by prior arrangement for an additional R50.
- These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
- Any items left on busses will be kept at our offices and if not claimed in 30days, it will be donated to the SPCA charity shop in Neslpruit.